Hallo iedereen, ik hoop dat ieder van jullie lekker binnenshuis kan blijven. De regen valt hier met bakken naar beneden en er staat een heel strakke wind. Een heerlijke tijd om aan de hobby tafel te zitten.
Hello everyone, I hope that each of you can stay indoors. The rain is pouring down here and there's a very strong wind. A wonderful time to spend in the craft room.
Graag laat ik jullie een kaart zien gemaakt met de nieuwe sketch van Freshly Made Sketches
I would like to show you a card created with the new sketch of Freshly Made Sketches
This is the sketch:
I came up with this:
Gebruikte materialen / Used materials
-Col 1375 Marianne Design
-EC 0120 Eline's Huis
Het gebruikte cardstock is van Papicolor
Inkt is van Stazon black
Wens jullie een creatief weekend
Wish you all a creative weekend
Inge

3 opmerkingen:
Goed gevonden, mooie combi! Groetjes Ela
Oh how clever this is! Love the handwriting stamp with the ink and quill. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!
This is a fun mix of images! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Een reactie posten