woensdag 24 februari 2016

Happiness

Hallo iedereen, vandaag laat ik jullie opnieuw een kaart zien in mijn favoriete stijl. Ik hou enorm veel van CAS kaarten. En deze werd speciaal gemaakt voor de Cafty Catz challenge #31 (CAS)

Hello everyone, I would like to show you another card in my favorite style
And it was made especially for the Crafty Catz challenge #31 (CAS) (CAS)
I really love CAS cards


Ook zag ik de challenge bij Crafting for all seasons met als thema " Tree of a kind"
Ik gebruikte 3 verschillende stempels.Die ingekleurd werden met mijn Derwent color soft
pencils


 I also saw the challenge in Crafting for all Seasons with the theme "tree of a kind"
I used three different stamps.
I colored it with my Derwent color soft pencils

Gebruikte materialen/ used products

-Clear stamp flower 6410/0380 (Joy Crafts)
-Clear stamp flower with bird 6410/381 (Joy Crafts)
- The sentiment was stamped with a stamp from Crafters Companion.

Dank je wel voor jou bezoek
Thank you for your visit

Creatieve groeten
Inge
 

 

3 opmerkingen:

Cindy zei

Pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.

Unknown zei

Lovely!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge. Hope to see you again very soon. Mary DT xx

Anita van Merode zei

Dankjewel voor je lieve reacties op mijn blog.
Groetjes Anita