vrijdag 19 februari 2016

New Baby

Hallo iedereen, vandaag wil ik jullie een kaart laten zien met de wekelijkse sketch van Freshly Made Sketches.

Hello everyone, today I would like to show you a card created with the weekly sketch from Freshly Made Sketches

Dit is mijn kaart geworden:
This is my card with the sketch


 Gebruikte materialen/ products used

- Design papier van Carta Bella 'Baby mine'
-CR 1334 Marianne Design ( Rectangle)
-LR0217 Marianne Design ( Baby)
-Stempel uit mijn voorraad 

Met deze kaart wil ik graag meedoen aan de challenges bij:
With this card, I would like to participate in the challenges at:

Freshly Made Sketches Sketch #224
Simply Create Too  Use pink or red only

Creatieve groeten
Inge 

4 opmerkingen:

Linda Callahan zei

Such a sweet baby card! I love the Diecut! Glad you,Jed us at FMS!

Jen Brum zei

Great baby card! I love that sentiment! So sweet and perfect for a little girl! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

samantha's cards zei

lovely bABY CARD

Donna Maligno zei

Love this CAS card! Thanks for joining the Simply Create Too challenge this month.